THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New Day Dawning



New Day Dawning

Several weeks ago I found myself at the end of my rope. “Yes literally” at the end of my pull rope. I had climbed up a pine just before day break, just in time to witness a spectacular view. As the moon light gave way to the sun light you could see what seemed to be tinsel hanging on the limbs of some young pines. The beauty was incomparable to any Christmas tree decorated to its fullest. What seemed to be tinsel was frost that had settled the night before. It was as if God Himself had placed that frost on those limbs, just for me to enjoy. It was not long when the sun would melt away the frost leaving behind nothing more that a drop of water. For those few minutes I was reminded of God’s greatness and as I prayed for my family I thanked Him for that simple reminder. He is the creator of all things. Thank God!!!

Scripture of the Month:
In The Beginning God Created the Heavens and Earth
Genesis 1:1

Thought of the Month:
Begin To Look At Life Through Godly Eyes And I Think It Will Amaze You At What You Will See.

Hunting Tip of the Month:
Check Your Safety Harness Before Using IT. Make Sure It Has Not Dry Rotted or Come Apart. Don’t Trust Your Life To An Old Safety Harness.

0 comments: